4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:13 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: B.S. Motorsports
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:07 am 

update time,

I just wanted to update u folks on whats been happening, today is/was 9/11/04, and i had my 3rd to last race of the year and i drove it on the trailer :P I am getting so pissed at this damn sport, but that i guess is just part of it. The more this season goes on.. the more retarded people seem to get. A big part of this oval racing thing is, being able to some-what trust the others on the track. In the passed 2 races this has become a F($*ing joke. I have had people spin me out, cause they coudn't pass me and people crashing into me like mad. Tonight I got spun out cause i was holding my line (which is a big part of this crap...hold your line) and a guy came down into me and sent me off into the grass, i thought i was gonna roll the little colt... but my guardian angel must be working overtime... cause i kept her on 2 wheels. I finished bad in my heat race, then i started 14th in my feature..10 laps to pass 13 cars....anyway iwas out there running that 1.5 into the ground...passing people and dodging spin outs left and right...then wouldn't ya know it someone came down on me again..i thought screw this..i am not moving :P and i didn't..infact i made sure the guy would never forget who he was trying to muscle around.. this guy ended up in the grass..then back up into traffic...where he got hit a good one...had to be put on his trailer with the towtruck.. Now do not get me wrong.. the old saying "treat others like you would want to be treated" does not aply anymore... i have given and backed off more then i should have.....i will get some up-to-date pics of my car up soon, so u guys can see how bad she has gotten smashed. Anywho, i finished 3rd after starting 14th in the feature...out of 30+ cars...in 10 laps... its 4am here and i am tired and still pissed about the way the track officials allow others to drive... btw at the end of my feature, there was a roll-over behind me..my buddy was involved.. hes fine, but a guy that hit my buddy had to be taken to the hospital..... this is what i am talking about....the guy that went to the hospital..was not using the recommeneded 5point harness, just the stock seat belt..... the track does not require a rollbar/ cage or a 5point harness.

Still 4th in points out a 70 something cars :P