4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:17 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:34 am 
Restricted Newbie

What's going on just got a 89 dodge colt 5spd Teal hatch back. Yeah it wont win best looking at the ball. This beast has some locked up ish brakes and a shredded interior, but bodys in great shape. It came with a lot of speaker/CB stuff and a high powered antenna port hanging off the back bumper.

Ok now the good stuff.... :twisted: I have a 1g awd eagle talon tsi ugly ratchet body/frame the kicker is I put the 4gcs 2.4 from a 91 Hyundai sonata and mated a 4g63 dohc head ...basically was shooting for 600hp I have all supporting mods/equipment including dsmlink with map conversion... 0 miles on this

Short of it is I'm putting it all in the colt hatchback....been going threw the archives a lot trying to find out what I can use from my 1g awd dsm other than engine trans drivetrain.....
I'll figure the picture thing later when on something other than my cell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:44 pm 
Some call me a god

Whereabouts in Texas are you?

If speed kills, then i shoulda been dead awhile ago. There is no such thing as "Too Much Power". There is no excuse for a lost race. Do you view the rev limiter as a fun limiter?or as a shift point? And we all know, more boost=more fun.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:45 pm 
Restricted Newbie

from fort worth...after inflating 3 tires and adding a 4 tire to the actual rim, bleeding the hydraulic lines and filling with fluids and drenching it in starter fluid. Looks like it's getting my Warlbo 255hp fuel pump early, followed by the Aeromotive AFR and -6an lines.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:00 pm 
Some call me a god

Nice. I am a little north of you, outside of Decatur.

If speed kills, then i shoulda been dead awhile ago. There is no such thing as "Too Much Power". There is no excuse for a lost race. Do you view the rev limiter as a fun limiter?or as a shift point? And we all know, more boost=more fun.